ActivTapp is a new kind of residential kitchen faucet that brings nature’s most powerful cleaning agent to your home. It’s patented technology mixes activated oxygen with normal tap water producing a naturally safe and powerful sanitizer.
Ozone was deemed GRAS, “generally recognized as safe”, as a disinfectant by the USFDA and USDA in 1997, and approved as an anti-microbial agent for food contact by 2001. Ozone purification systems have been widely accepted in the food industry for disinfection, and give a higher level of assurance against pathogenic organisms, like Clostridium difficile, E. Coli, Salmonella, and Staphylococcus Aureus.
ActivTapp faucets reduce bacteria, pesticides, and viruses, found on fruits, vegetables, seafood, poultry, and virtually anything you rinse. This keeps food fresh, allowing them to retain their quality, color, and flavor longer. The system also disinfects and oxidizes multi-food surfaces, reducing mold and mildew. The side sprayer faucet is dedicated to an ozone rinse, and the 3-way faucet delivers, hot, cold, or ozonated water.
– Ozone approved by USDA & USFDA for direct contact with food products
– Ozone is made on site, with nothing to store or transport
– Ozone leaves no residual chemicals on food products
– Increased product quality, color, and flavor
– Extends shelf life
– Ozone is 100% chemical free
– Ozone does not alter the taste of food
– Ozone is safer than most other antimicrobials
– Ozone improves taste and appearance
– Ozone is used in virtually every public drinking water utility
– that uses surface water or has problem water in the USA
– Ozone is a required treatment component for bottled water